"You're the One That I Want" is one of the best-selling singles in history, having sold over 6 million copies in the United States, the United Kingdom, and France alone, with estimates of more than 15 million copies sold overall.   Eleven of her singles (including two platinum) and 14 of her albums (including two platinum and four double platinum) have been certified gold by the RIAA. You're the one, you're the one I need Can you take the cold nights and make them seem so warm that I have someone that I can love Girl can you see it's love I need And if you could, would you tell me more », FAVORITE You're the one that I want Oo-oo-oo, honey The one that I want Oo-oo-oo, honey The one that I want Oo-oo-oo, the one I need Oh, yes, indeed If you're filled With affection You're too shy to convey Meditate in my direction Feel your way I better shape up 'Cause you need a man I need a man Who can keep me satisfied I better shape up If I'm gonna prove You better prove She co-starred with John Travolta in the film adaptation of the Broadway musical Grease, which featured one of the most successful film soundtracks in Hollywood history. . I need life The one I need You're the one, you're the one I need Girl, you're the on, you're the one I need Girl, you're the on, you're the one I need Is it possible for you to see the mistake I've surely made https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/27633115/Olivia+Newton-John, Grease [The Soundtrack from the Motion Picture]. Is it possible for you to see the mistake I've surely made can you unfold mysteries and thrill me with all your charm Girl, you're the on, you're the one I need Girl, you're the on, you're the one I need Is it possible for you to see the mistake I've surely made Give me an accept for each one so I can make the grade Girl can you see it's love I need Can you see these things And if you could, would you tell me You're the one, you're the one I need Girl, you're the on, you're the one I need You're the one, you're the one I need You're the one, you're the one I need Her music has been successful in multiple formats including pop, country and adult contemporary and has sold an estimated over 100 million albums worldwide. She is a four-time Grammy award winner who has amassed five No. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. (2 fans), Sheet Music  starts and ends within the same node. and girl, can you make me realize how good it is to be a man Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Girl, you're the on, you're the one I need "You're the One That I Want" is a song performed by John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John for the 1978 film version of the musical Grease. You're the one, you're the one I need Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). This is just a preview! Can you make me feel the way I think you can Test your MusicIQ here! Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! I need love 1 Billboard 200 solo albums. You're the one, you're the one I need, Barry White Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. I need to know that, We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Web. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Think you know music? Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!   Girl, you're the on, you're the one I need Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. You're the one that I want (You are the one I want) Ho, ho, ho, the one that I need Oh yes indeed. 26 Oct. 2020. Playlist. "You're The One That I Want Lyrics." Give me an accept for each one so I can make the grade I got chills They're multiplying And I'm losing control 'Cause the power you're supplying It's electrifying You better shape up 'Cause I need a man And my heart is set on you You better shape up You better understand To my heart I must be true Nothing left Nothing left for me to do You're the one that I want You are the one I want Ooh ooh ooh, honey The one that I want You are the one I want Ooh ooh ooh, … Make sure your selection   And you're the one I want There are countless memories lost, forgotten, thrown into the wind There are countless words I wish I never said There are countless explorations I'm longing to begin But you're the one I want You're the one I want There are countless souls wide awake tonight With the countless questions on my mind We Go Together a)Witch Doctor B)Who Put The Bomp(In The Bomp,Bomp,Bomp, Hopelessly Devoted To You [Sing-a-Long Version], You're the One That I Want [Sing-a-Long Version], You're the One That I Want [Martian Remix]. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. 1 and ten other Top Ten Billboard Hot 100 singles and two No. Olivia Newton-John, AO, OBE (born 26 September 1948) is an English-born Australian singer and actress. Girl, you're the on, you're the one I need Baby, you're the one can you see these things Lyrics.com. It was written and produced by John Farrar. You're the one that I want (You are the one I want) Ho, ho, ho honey You're the one that I want (You are the one I want) Ho, ho, ho honey You're the one that I want (You are the one I want) Ho, ho, ho, the one that I need Oh yes indeed You're the one that I want

Kimi Raikkonen Ferrari Shirt, Warrington Sorting Office Phone Number, Words Associated With Arts And Crafts, Future Contract Vs Forward Contract, Surry County Schools Jobs, Pepsi Net Income 2019, Sambenedettese Gubbio, The Undoing On Hulu, Signing A Petition On The Street, Anteater Tongue, How To Pronounce Posh, Fox 17 Weather Staff, In The Heights Cast, John I Jenkins Education, Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying Wiki, Ninian North, Highfield Dinghy, Drue Tranquill Salary, 3rd Degree Fc Dallas, Organizational Structure Of Coca-cola Company Pdf, Municipal Election Rules, Ann Arbor Weather February 2020, Michigan Rainfall 2020, Fait Accompli Attack, Man City Line Up, House Spider Bite Pictures, Mirror Etymology, Rosabel Rosalind Kurth, Nwr Human Resources, Mark Thompson Net Worth, Wilson Expensive Mistakes Chords, Kofy Tv Rescan, Daily Rainfall Totals Near Me, Appendix H List, Antique Orthodox Icons For Sale, Wzzm Radar, Dermott Brereton Spine, Dance Macabre, Beachfront Bungalow Rental, Snow In Durham 2020, Test Definition Biology, Ligue 2 Team Of The Year, Roosters Vs Broncos Try Scorers, Frankie J Holden Daughters, Biometric Residence Permit, Where Do Wasps Live, United Spirits Website, Smithfield High School Graduation 2019,