Don’t make excuses for yourself When you listen to Stevie Wonder, you don’t think about his blindness, you simply appreciate his music. . None of this could have been possible if he dwelled on his disability. No one wants to hear your bad “situation.” Stevie excelled in a tough industry where failure runs rampant. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. People won’t have time for you if you are always angry or complaining.” –Stephen Hawking “Disability is natural. Period.”, “Ya gots to work with what you gots to work with.”, “Here is my music. “ I have had this desire my whole life to prove people wrong, to show them I could do things they didn't think I could do. Stirring controversy and creating chart-topping hits along the way, she has also been an incredibly savvy business woman who has managed to hone a personal … Continue reading →, No, this isn’t another article about observing your management team. eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'inspiringquotes_us-box-3','ezslot_1',128,'0','0'])); “Shattered dreams, worthless years, here I am encased in a hollow shell. We all cry, we all laugh.”, “Just because a man lacks the use of his eyes doesn't mean he lacks vision.”, “We know the things that are not good and are right. Triumph or defeat is in the hands of the Gods. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” -- Stevie Wonder, “Use your heart to love somebody. I’ve taught my boys about his music,  and truly consider him one of the greatest musicians of all time. Personal Note from Julie: I have every Stevie Wonder album, and when I want inspiration to run, write, cook, I often listen to him. He saw his potential and what he could offer the world. Stevie Wonder may not have been able to see with his eyes, but he was truly a visionary. To be seen not as a disability, but as a person who has and will continue to bloom. Life began, then was done, now I stare into a cold and empty well.” -- Stevie Wonder, “I feel thankful to God, first and foremost, allowing me to enjoy this 'smell the roses' kind of thing.” -- Stevie Wonder, “We all have ability. Stevie Wonder? Stop Complaining and Work Hard

Best Self-Compassion and Self-Acceptance Quotes, Using Variations of Elf on the Shelf to Encourage Kindness, Make a “10 Things I Love About You” Book {Free Printable}, The Best Books about Manners for Preschoolers. He taught himself piano, harmonica, bass, drums, and sung in the church choir. In 1961, he was introduced to Motown CEO Berry Gordy, was quickly signed, and given his now famous name Stevie Wonder by producer Clarence Paul who said, “We can’t keep calling him the eighth wonder of the world!” At the age of 12, he released his first two albums, The Jazz Soul of Little Stevie and Tribute to Uncle Ray.

When life with a disability gets hard and/or complicated, sometimes all we need is a different lens to look through and some on-point perfectly imperfect quotes can help us do just that. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.”, “Use your heart to love somebody. 96. I made sure that several Stevie Wonder songs were played at my wedding.

Suffering from retinopathy of prematurity, he never gained eyesight, but this disability didn’t stop him.

Stevie Wonder Song-writer, singer, piano-player and record producer, Stevie Wonder’s career has spanned almost five decades and he’s sold more than a million records worldwide, topping the charts with hits such as “Superstition”, “Isn’t she lovely” and “You are the Sunshine of my Life”. 97. ( Log Out /  Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. It might be well worth your effort.

With their model good looks, and hip Euro-style, … Continue reading →, Without a doubt, Madonna has been a perennial force in music for nearly three decades.

He was dedicated, hard working, and talented. ...The thrill will never be gone...” -- Stevie Wonder, “Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.” -- Stevie Wonder, “Life has meaning only in the struggle. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.

Like Stevie Wonder, you can choose to make lemonade out of the lemons if you set your mind to it! We must stop believing that disabilities keep a person from doing something. So let us celebrate the struggle!” -- Stevie Wonder, “God gave me life to continue to do things that I would never have done.” -- Stevie Wonder, “When I grow up I wanna be like Omar” -- Stevie Wonder, “Handicaps are really to be used another way to benefit yourself and others.” -- Stevie Wonder, “Change your words into truths and then change that truth into LOVE...” -- Stevie Wonder, “Shattered dreams, worthless years, here I am encased in a hollow shell. Thank you Stevie! Know that your love keeps my love strong.” -- Stevie Wonder, “Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. Transform Yourself into a “Lucky Star” with Madonna’s Brand Strategies. Fast forward 50 years – Stevie Wonder has recorded more than 30 U.S. top ten hits and won 22 Grammy Awards. Suffering from retinopathy of … Continue reading →, Do you remember the group Milli Vanilli? Stevland Hardaway Judkins was born blind – the third of six children in a poor family living in Saginaw, Michigan. –Stevie Wonder. Your email address will not be published. It’s about what you can learn from the “Boss” Bruce Springsteen. And If your heart is big enough, use your heart to love EVERYBODY”, “Clearly, love is love, between a man and a woman, a woman and a man, a woman and a woman and a man and a man.”, “My mother told me, if you call yourself 'Little' Stevie Wonder, you'd better be as good as Little Willie John.”, “One of many joyful moments with BB King was him letting me play 'Lucille.'

And I agree with that.”, “Did you know that true love asks for nothing?”, “Love's in need of love today...don't delay...send yours in right away”, “What I'm not confused about is the world needing much more love, no hate, no prejudice, no bigotry and more unity, peace and understanding. Get a Mentor Disability Sayings and Quotes. One has to get on with life and I haven’t done badly. Should you, could you find a mentor or someone who can help you plot your path? He has won an Academy Award, been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and was named Rolling Stone’s ninth greatest singer of all time. The difference is how we use it.”, “All I ever wanted to do was music, and all I've ever asked, as I've gotten to know and discover the world more, is that God would use me in any way to encourage and inspire love and inspire people to bring and give love to each other.”, “I've always asked to be able to speak and write about injustice and to do it in a way that would encourage people to make things better for everyone.”, “Music, at its essence, is what gives us memories.

The difference is how we use it.” – Stevie Wonder We all cry, we all laugh.” -- Stevie Wonder, “Just because a man lacks the use of his eyes doesn't mean he lacks vision.” -- Stevie Wonder, “We know the things that are not good and are right. And the longer a song has existed in our lives, the more memories we have of it.”, “We're stuck in fear and in not wanting to cross that most important bridge of understanding that we're more alike or not. Here’s someone who can put your challenges into perspective! Disability is natural. Rather, it served as his inspiration.

#Mother #Wonder Why? ( Log Out /  Life began, then was done, now I stare into a cold and empty well.”, “I feel thankful to God, first and foremost, allowing me to enjoy this 'smell the roses' kind of thing.”, “We all have ability.

Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old disability quotes, disability sayings, and disability proverbs, collected over the years from a variety of sources. Period.” -- Stevie Wonder, “Ya gots to work with what you gots to work with.” -- Stevie Wonder, “Here is my music.

So we’ve put together a collection of though provoking quotes from people who have lived with disability to uplift, inspire and motivate. Don’t Miss Out on the Inspiration from the Paralympics!

Know that your love keeps my love strong.”, “Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. Change ). A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles. Stevland Hardaway Judkins was born blind – the third of six children in a poor family living in Saginaw, Michigan.

But you, and only you, can either choose to make them an excuse for failure or a challenge that you will overcome. None of this could have been possible if he dwelled on his disability. …And, that he did!

Fronted by Fab Morvan and Rob Pilatus (fronted being the operative word here), they achieved amazingly quick international stardom with catchy songs and memorable videos. So let us celebrate the struggle!”, “God gave me life to continue to do things that I would never have done.”, “Handicaps are really to be used another way to benefit yourself and others.”, “Change your words into truths and then change that truth into LOVE...”. – Stevie Wonder. He didn’t want others to feel sorry for him. “As a disabled man, let my life be a reflection of the endless amount of ability that exists in each and everyone of us.” – Robert M. Hensel.

Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. There are a handful of extremely helpful takeaways that all of us business people can learn … Continue reading →, Stevie Wonder – A Lesson in Overcoming Adversity, Stevie Wonder – A Lesson in Overcoming Adversity. Berry Gordie was Stevie’s early mentor, who took him under his wing and helped to propel his career.

What is there to be learned from the story of Stevland Judkins, a.k.a.

What Can You Learn from the Mistakes of Milli Vanilli? Now, here’s one of my favorites that always make me dance and sing!

#Heart #Use #Enough “Clearly, love is love, between a man and a woman, a woman and a man, a woman and a woman and a man and a man.”-- Stevie Wonder . So you think you have obstacles?

Surry County Schools Jobs, Paddington Station Underground, Ragdoll Cat Price, Jeremy Jauncey Bio, Funkmaster Flex Wife, Sahara Dust Storm Ohio 2020, Top Selling Football Jerseys 2019, Rosanna Pansino Height, Dodge Charger Hellcat For Sale In California, Creed Actress Thompson Crossword, Neel Motwani Movies, Miami Dolphins Touchdown Song, Seahawks Vs Bears 2019, Imagine Dragons - Blank Space, Aara Kamya Punjabi Father, Jets Week 8, Angus Name Meaning, Predictable Prospecting Summary, Dior Jobs, Bourne 6, Conocophillips Alaska, Corvallis Weather, Are Overnight Diapers Worth It, Merlin Olsen Mission Statement, Columbus Crew Salaries 2020, Painted Pony Wiki, National Arena League 2019 Schedule, Channel 22 Schedule, Wofl Schedule, Don't Bust My Chops Meaning, Wheeljack Car, Fafsa App, Titans Vs Cowboys History, Part-time Jobs In Plymouth, Mn, Burlesque Festivals, Patrick Wisdom Net Worth, Mrs Potato Head Lyrics Clean, Glasgow Football Teams, Invasion Microbiology Definition, Glaciers Facts, North Hills Restaurants With Outdoor Seating, Michelle Krusiec Education, Mohamed Sanu Contract 49ers, Isle Of Wight County Schools Rfp, Corinthians Futbol24, Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi Cast, Millicent Simmonds Parents, Lego Ideas, Beer Can T Fix Wiki, Energy Plantation Belongs To, Career Roadmap Template, Port Jackson Shark Weight, Mick Schumacher Net Worth, Full Name Of M O N E Y, Uk Citizenship Cost 2020, How To Make A Hail Proof Car Cover, Long Term Holiday Rentals Isle Of Wight, Best Xbox One Games 2020, Chargers Mascot History, Fake Book Piano, Chiquitita Chords G, Miss International 1986, Fancy Clothing, Postman Jobs Stoke-on-trent, California Institute Of Integral Studies Tuition, Amphibians Characteristics, Interior Castle Study Guide, 6 Again Rule Rugby League, Wide Open Spaces Album Songs, Colorado Snow Totals 2019, Nutrien Subsidiaries, Bee Ball Water, Kinkaid School Tuition 2020-2021, Qatar News Now, Dafa News Is From Which Country, Lamp Synonym, What Is Happening In France 2019, Jason Dunstall Wife Debbie, North Carolina Courage Vs Portland Thorns Prediction, Titans Vs Colts Score,