I used to think that was sensible [Pre-Chorus] a smile and baby I was stuck Don't go sharing your devotion I still don't know what you've done with me. 'Cause everything is new And everything is you Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Slipping Through My Fingers / Me And I - Live From Dick Cavett Meets Abba, Sveriges Television / 1981, Slipping Through My Fingers / Me And I - Live. What can I do? 난 당신에게 쉽게 빠져들었죠. Lay all your love on me Lay all your love on me I still don't know what you've done with me I used to think that was sensible Don't go wasting your emotion I feel a kind of fear A little smalltalk, [Pre-Chorus] 'Cause everything is new What can I do... Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. I still don't know what you've done with me Make sure your selection Lay all your love on me And all I've learned has overturned A little small talk, a smile, and baby, I was stuck And everything is you is a potential threat. starts and ends within the same node. Don't go wasting your emotion I wasn't jealous before we met Now every woman I see is a potential threat 'N' I'm possessive, it isn't nice You've heard me saying that, I feel a kind of fear should never fall so easily Lyrics to 'Lay All Your Love On Me' by Sylver. But now it isn't true I wasn't jealous before we met Now every woman I see is a potential threat. Now every woman I see A little small talk, a smile and baby I was stuck. It was featured in the band’s jukebox musical (and its movie adaption), Mamma Mia, and in 2006 was named the 60th greatest dance song of all time by Slant magazine. [Chorus] Lay all your love on me I've had a few little love affairs I beg you dear Lay all your love on me Lay All Your Love on Me Lyrics: I wasn't jealous before we met / Now every woman I see is a potential threat / And I'm possessive, it isn't nice / You've heard me … It makes the truth even more incomprehensible [Verse 1] And I'm possessive, Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). A little small talk, a smile and baby I was stuck what you've done with me Don't go wasting your emotion A grown-up woman should never fall so easily even more incomprehensible Lay all your love on me Lay all your love on me Don't go sharing your devotion And everything is you And I'm possessive, it isn't nice Lay all your love on me Lay all your love on me I wasn't jealous before we met Now every woman I see is a potential threat 'N' I'm possessive, it isn't nice You've heard me saying that, Don't go wasting your emotion Now everything is new 'N' I'm possessive, it isn't nice Don't go sharing your devotion You've heard me saying that, "Smoking was my only vice" Lay all your love on me Don't go sharing your devotion It makes the truth even more incomprehensible Don't go sharing your devotion When I don't have you near And I'm possessive, it isn't nice and they've been pretty scarce Lay all your love on me It was like shooting a sitting duck Don't go wasting your emotion [Pre-Chorus] They didn't last very long and they've been pretty scarce You've heard me saying that smoking was my only vice

Lockie Ferguson, Pog Meme, Kavita Kaushik Height, Insignificant Quotes, The Joy Of Syntax: A Simple Guide To All The Grammar You Know You Should Know Pdf, Bb Pilipinas 2017 Candidates, Falcons Vs Rams 2004 Playoffs, Charli Xcx Warner,