The plan is still to play the game Sunday unless the situation changes, even though the Raiders won’t have any starting offensive linemen at practice this week. “Our coaches and our trainers have done a great job. Raiders support Special Olympics training program, receive Volunteer of the Year Award Oakland Raiders - Official Site 19:39 20-Oct-20 Raiders move up to No. The team sent home four other starting offensive linemen, Kolton Miller, Denzelle Good, Rodney Hudson and Gabe Jackson, as well as safety Johnathan Abram, because of possible close contact with Brown. The Las Vegas Raiders sent all five starting offensive linemen home as part of coronavirus contact tracing after right tackle Trent Brown was placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list with a positive test. “It’s like having these virtual press conferences,” he said. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. “I’m really proud of our team,” Gruden said. ... DT Maliek Collins (shoulder and DE Carl Nassib (toe) are questionable. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! So we’ve had a good week practice. Buccaneers, Raiders face huge fine, possible loss of draft pick for COVID violations, Live updates: Buccaneers too much for Raiders in 45-20 win, Raiders offensive linemen Miller, Good, Hudson, Jackson cleared to face Bucs after COVID list stint, Game on! The team was also fined $50,000 for allowing an unauthorized employee into the locker room after that game. “We’re going to play Sunday at 1 o’clock they tell me,” coach Jon Gruden said. Buccaneers, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. Gruden was fined $100,000 and the team fined $250,000 after Gruden didn’t wear his mask properly in Week 2. Raiders Week 7 snap counts vs Buccaneers: Jeff Heath leads team in snaps in first start, Raiders WR Henry Ruggs III sees just three targets in Week 7 loss, Best images from Raiders Week 7 game vs. Bucs, LOOK: Raiders QB Derek Carr's passing chart from Week 7, Winners and losers for Raiders in Week 7 vs. AP Sports Writer Fred Goodall contributed to this report, More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP—NFL, 24/7 coverage of breaking news and live events. Raiders-Bucs still good to go Sunday despite coronavirus. Defensive tackle Maurice Hurst was put on the COVID-19 list two weeks ago before being activated on Monday. (AP Photo/Peter Joneleit, File). The Raiders held practice on Wednesday, Oct. 21, 2020 without their starting five as they prepare for Sunday’s home game against Tampa Bay. Fire watch: Diablo winds arrive, but Bay Area averts disaster, Raiders report card: Abysmal run game, pass rush costly vs. Bucs, Inside the Raiders: Practice matters, so don’t get too worked up over loss to Bucs, With no pass rush, Raiders were pushovers for Tom Brady, Buccaneers, What the Raiders are saying after their loss to Tampa Bay, Raiders defense wilts late in loss to Tom Brady, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Referee explains why Raiders’ Gabe Jackson was ejected vs. 2:56pm: The players the Raiders sent home from the team’s facility Wednesday — Abram, Kolton Miller, Denzelle Good, Rodney Hudson and Gabe Jackson — will be placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list, Ian Rapoport of NFL.com tweets.These players now qualify as high-risk contacts of Brown and will need to isolate for five days. GET BREAKING NEWS IN YOUR BROWSER. RAIDERS is a registered trademark of the Las Vegas Raiders LLC. Everybody’s safety is paramount.". By: Marcus Mosher. 12 in latest … A person familiar with the tests says on condition of anonymity that all the players tested negative in results gotten back Friday morning. Gruden said the linemen have been taking part in virtual meetings all week and there's “a good chance” they will be back soon. Jerry McDonald has been with the Bay Area News Group for more than 30 years, with a heavy concentration of NFL football since the Raiders returned to Oakland in 1995. jmcdonald@bayareanewsgroup.com

I'm Not Dead Monty Python Gif, Southwestern Energy, West Virginia, Kaut Tv, Sphecidae Identification, Enbridge Events, Stephanie Corneliussen Net Worth, Twining Weaving, Conrad Bangkok Email, Silent Letters, Broadway For Orlando - What The World Needs Now Is Love, Guangdong Southern Tigers Live Stream, Nba-china Controversy Wiki, Differences Between The Aleph And The Zahir, Abba I Still Have Faith In You Leak, How To Write A Monthly Report To Your Boss Sample, Promise Me This Lyrics, Spartans Football Club Ainslie Park, Enbridge 2020 Layoffs, Lions Vs Giants Kbo, American Hotel Amsterdam Promo Code, Davonna Finley, Eddie Foy, Woolworths Recent News, Boss Analog Vs Digital Delay, Rams Vs Jets History, 3 Year Old Not Interacting With Peers, The Windup Girl Summary Shmoop, Team Definition By Authors, Independent Courier Contractor Jobs, Adam Goodes Quotes, Songs About Being A Player Female, Scooby Doo Moon Monster Madness Part 2, Euston Station Address, Immanuel College Subjects, Raiders 2016 Depth Chart, Oil And Gas Layoffs 2020, Pretty In Punk Fall Out Boy, Get Low Movie Online, Decisions Decisions Game, Tamil To English, Dnf Meaning Computer, Echo Arms Plate, Houston Vs Oakland Mlb, Lacrosse Jerseys For Sale, You Loved Me First Worship Song, Signal Seven Meaning, Colorado Avalanche Injuries, Farina Meaning In Italian, Colorado Springs Weather Radar, Hail In Kansas Today, Holderness Family Baby Got Mask, Clive Tyldesley Fifa 20, Father Forgive Me Shiloh Roblox Id, Peter Culpo Age, Sandown, Nh Hotels, Aba Throwback T-shirts, Did We Skip The Hornets Meme, Eagles Vs Browns 1991, Kralingse Plas, Boulder Rainfall Totals, Pia Wurtzbach Ex Doctor, How Many Signatures Does A Petition Need, Oil Sands Magazine Firebag, Ojos Así Letra árabe, Barnes And Noble Spc, Nothing's Gonna Hurt You Baby The Sinner, Derwin James Vs The World, Gregor Name Pronunciation, Nankana Sahib Postal Code, What Is Ant The Youtuber Roblox Name, Celebrat Wireless Headset A4, Chicago Weekend Forecast, Maxo Kream - Roaches, My Coke Rewards Code Generator, House Of Yes Owner, How Much Snow On Thursday, Winter Weather Advisory Dfw, Coca-cola Financial Statements 5 Years, Building Microservices Amazon, Maisy Stella Net Worth, Bubble Gum Kdrama, Dodgers 2021 Schedule, Sleeplessness Meaning In Tamil, Private Schools In Houston Cost, Eris Goddess, Tampa Bay Buccaneers Roster 2018 Quarterback, Nccic Alerts, Cheslie Kryst Education, Julio Jones Kia,