Throwback Live - May 29, 2020 John & Tammy in the Morning on KSON Tammy's College of Hollywood Knowledge at 8:25 - May 29, 2020 John & Tammy in the Morning on KSON John and Tammy Happy Hour with Drew Baldridge! Kson has done many facecam streams before (even cosplaying as bayonetta), so having facecam on a video isn't that unexpected.If you've posted this video for some other reason than the facecam, then please ignore my comment. Let's Talk HookUp (Fishing Talk Show on 97.3 The Fan), Listen To KSON Legendary (Nashville Legends), CHILLAXIFICATION: Kenny Chesney - New 2021 Date Announced, Tammy's College of Hollywood Knowledge at 9:25 - October 23, 2020, Tammy's College of Hollywood Knowledge at 8:25 - October 23, 2020, That's All I Need To Know About You - October 23, 2020, Listos Ready Guide - Catholic Charities Diocese of San Diego, Fresh Start Surgical Gifts - Michelle Pius, Tammy's College of Hollywood Knowledge at 9:25 - October 2, 2020. Top 500 … Discover channel profile, estimated earnings, video views, daily data tracking and more! Kson has done many facecam streams before (even cosplaying as bayonetta), so having facecam on a video isn't that unexpected. Discussion. YouTube Stats Summary / User Statistics for kson ONAIR (2020-10-09 - 2020-10-22) Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. So yeah, there's that. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the VirtualYoutubers community. Check kson ONAIR's real time subscriber count updated every second. Hi I’m Kson from GA,Atl USA Sometimes on cam, sometimes in VR. © 2020 Entercom Communications Corp. All rights reserved. Hey! Dailymotion. Money is the benefit. Just so you know, this is the place to discuss and talk about about them! It's not anything new.Also (just me nitpicking here, but...), since vtubers are essencially anime characters being roleplayed, I consider every vtuber with their model on screen as doing "face cam".There's even this problem with Natsumi Moe's fanbase, where she is CONSTANTLY being pestered to do face cams, and then she always answer "All my videos are already face cam". Top 100 YouTube Channels. TikTok. She also enjoys teasing other members and most segments of her morning news show consists of teasing other hololive members over technical difficulties of failings on stream. Probably just a coincidence but I thought it'd be nice to bring up! There is currently no content classified with this term. She's done it a lot. Top 50 YouTubers. Part of RADIO.COM Music. DLive. If you've posted this video for some other reason than the facecam, then please ignore my comment. Wow, that's not what I was expecting an RTA toilet runner and shitposter to look like. Coco is an outspoken, irreverent individual who often employs crude humor, speech (using "ass" instead of "butt" or "shit" instead of "crap") and swearing, but she isn't as outright lewd as some members like Matsuri. ... Facebook. She often pushes the boundaries of what Vtubers can do on YouTube by using thumbnails of her flipping the bird or her quest… Press J to jump to the feed. Pretty sure she recently launched a stream using the Asacoco background by mistake. Seems pretty clear cut. You've heard of those new and awesome content creators called "Virtual Youtubers"? I'm not sure if it's just me, but they do sound awfully similar, with their accents, the way the speak english and their choice of words. Check kson ONAIR's real time subscriber count updated every second. Specifically, money that Hololive doesn't take a cut of. YouTube Top Charts. kson ONAIR YouTube profile statistics page. Just heard about Coco Kiryu; she sounds awfully similar to Kson Onair.

Where Do Tarantula Hawk Wasps Live, Think Big Dream Big Quotes, Pretty In Punk Lyrics, Can Prozac Be Recreational, Bungalows For Sale In Newport, Isle Of Wight, Breckenridge Summer Chairlift, List Of Patron Saints And What They Stand For, Gold Rate In Kerala, Songs - Animals, Instagram Selfies Captions, Kusang Loob Lyrics, Nightwish Showtime, Storytime Vinyl, Happy Face Girl Images, Dollar To Uah, Feral Biggie Juice Hops, Street Fighter Controls, New Church Amsterdam, Ode To Billy Joe - Original Verses, St Johnstone Vs Aberdeen Predictions, Rangeland Energy Ii, Neutron Moderator, Liar's Poker Summary, Summary Of Romeo And Juliet In 200 Words, Dipika Kakar Wedding Pics,