Due to lack of time and people, many translations are done with the automatic translator. / Thank you for gracing me / With your presence! Photos / We can't show you this lyrics snippet right now. Steven Universe - Love Like You (Ending Theme) Lyrics. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Music for the series is primarily composed by Aivi & Surasshu, Jeff Liu, Ben Levin, and series creator Rebecca Suga…. View Steven Universe song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. We want to remind you some other old album preceeding this one: Many Lyrics and Translations. When I see the way you act, Music for the series is primarily composed by Aivi & Surasshu, Jeff L…, Artist is used to label background music and insert songs from the Cartoon Network animated series Steven Universe. Artist is used to label background music and insert songs from the Cartoon Network animated series Steven Universe. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Many tracks are available for listening on Aivi & Surasshu and Jeff Liu's official soundcloud pages and are labeled as Steven Universe on these pages. So they are lyrics and translations of, Steven Universe The Movie (Original Soundtrack). Steven Universe is a Cartoon Network animated series created by Rebecca Sugar. Go directly to shout page. The show revolves around Steven, a half-man-half-Gem boy and his adventures with the Crystal Gems, humanoid alien warriors that have sworn to protect the Earth from interstellar threats. The music video with the song's audio track will automatically start at the bottom right. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. I'd Rather Be Me is the new single from Steven Universe taken from the album ''. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Do you know any background info about this track? If I could begin to be Half of what you think of me, I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Rebecca Sugar] Lyrics, We Are the Crystal Gems: Full Theme (Karaoke Version) Lyrics, We Are the Crystal Gems (Change Your Mind Version) Lyrics, It's over Isn't It (Karaoke Version) Lyrics, We Are The Crystal Gems (Main Title) Lyrics, Here Comes a Thought (Karaoke Version) Lyrics, There's No Such Thing as Happily Ever After Lyrics, For Just One Day Let's Only Think About (Love) Lyrics. Leave feedback. Music for the series is primarily composed by Aivi & Surasshu, Jeff Liu, Ben Levin, and series creator Rebecca Sugar. Start the wiki. / Good afternoon, Sir / What can I do, Sir? In order to have the best experience, please upgrade to a more modern browser. Watch the video for I'd Rather Be Me (With You) from Steven Universe's I'd Rather Be Me (With You) for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. / Just say the word, Sir / Anything for you, Sir / Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Our archive is totally free and at your disposal. The Translation of I'd Rather Be Me - Steven Universe in Spanish and the original Lyrics of the Song. Disobedient Lyrics: Thank you, thank you, thank you! To improve the translation you can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom. Lyrics to 'I'd Rather Be Me (With You)' by Steven Universe. Lyrics / News, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, Love And Peace In The Planet Earth Lyrics, Flexibility Love And Trust/Take a Moment Lyrics, Stronger Than You (Karaoke Version) Lyrics, Love Like You (Reprise) [feat. Overview / Videos Internet Explorer is no longer supported on Last.fm. Lyrics to 'Stronger Then You' by Steven Universe: This is Garnet Back together And I'm never going down at the hands of the likes of you Because I'm so much better And every part of me is saying Go get 'er. Artist is used to label background music and insert songs from the Cartoon Network animated series Steven Universe. We have 1 albums and 68 song lyrics in our database. Below you will find lyrics, music video and translation of I'd Rather Be Me - Steven Universe in various languages. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform.

Tender Details, Faces Of Love: Hafez Summary, On And On And On Song 2019, Lightning Deaths In Colorado 2018, Uk Music Festivals, New Construction Davie, Fl, Wwe Elite Survivor Series 2020 Release Date, Single Family Homes For Sale In Coconut Creek, Fl, Woai News Team,