Bed super comfortable. We invite everyone to join the Family Membership. Pour les réunions et les événements, votre groupe aura tout ce qu’il faut pour réussir. Centre-ville de New York City De passage à New York, ne manquez pas le très dynamique quartier de Centre-ville de New York City, un lieu agréable qui ravira celles et ceux qui aiment le théâtre et les gratte-ciel. L’hôtel propose 298 chambres toutes nouvelles, dont deux suites luxueuses. You will regret it! It offers unlimited free…", Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. Apparently that is common thing in NY but the one in this hotel is double than usual. Once we asked to see if the confimation came through from Hotel . “Took a star away because hotels normally let you know there is construction going on in the hotel.” in 3 reviews, Hilton Garden Inn New York/Midtown Park Ave, in Venues & Event Spaces, Party & Event Planning, Children's Museums. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about The Hotel @ New York City. The overall environment and experience is top notch!!!! com we were able to find it and she became irate and began to get rude and cough and sneeze and say I don't have coronavirus come back tomorrow. Nice price in NY. I hope you enjoyed your trip to New York City and we hope to see you on your next visit! The hotel is old but you can tell they tried to make it look cute. If you're not from the area stay somewhere else. 15 reviews of The Hotel @ New York City "This used to be the Rutledge Hotel when it was built in 1914. Situé au cœur du quartier Battery Park City à Manhattan, l’hôtel de luxe contemporain Conrad New York a ouvert en 2012 et propose exclusivement des suites. We will follow up with the team to ensure moving forward this information is more readily available to our guests. The level of dis function was displayed on many levels. Budget-friendly hotels and other affordable accommodation options, Four- and five-star hotels with extra comfort and convenience, Self-catered rooms and properties equipped with kitchens or kitchenettes, Hotels and resorts located on the beach or nearby, Hotels with indoor or outdoor pools, plus rooms with private pool options, Child-friendly hotels, resorts, and other places to stay with kids. We're excited to know your time at The Hotel @ New York City was so enjoyable! There is a coffee machine in the lobby. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The rooms are tiny but for the price and location you really can't beat it!! Confortablement installé dans votre hôtel pas cher à New York, vous regardez par la fenêtre cette agitation permanente. Les clients sont à quelques minutes seulement des sites culturels et historiques remarquables de New York, notamment des quartiers proches de Little Italy, de Chinatown, de Lower East Side et de SoHo, ainsi que du Battery Park, du New Museum, du Mémorial et du Musée du 9/11, de l'Empire State Building et une promenade rapide en bateau vers Ellis Island et la Statue de la Liberté. It's not until I complained that they move me to a new renovated room. À proximité des entreprises du quartier de Midtown et avec 2 135 m² répartis sur 32 salles de réception, l’hôtel vous offre le meilleur lieu de réunion de tous les hôtels de New York. They only had 1 working elevator which was slooooowwww..and small. I hope you still had a wonderful time in NYC. Unique dans le quartier, NoMo SoHo est l'un des bâtiments les plus hauts pour les immeubles et offre une vue panoramique incomparable depuis les 26 étages de l'hôtel. Until then 2 stars. Les chambres de style boutique disposent d'une télévision à écran plat de 81 cm, d'une station d'accueil iHome, d'un coffre-fort dans la chambre et d'équipements design. Still all in all I would definitely book again! If you'd like to get a taste of New York student life, check out Columbia University in Morningside Heights. Réservez en toute tranquillité - Nous avons de nombreuses options flexibles au cas où vous devriez changer vos plans après avoir réservé. Felt like two different buildings. Cet hôtel-boutique 4 étoiles se trouve près du quartier de Murray Hill à Manhattan, ainsi que de Grand Central Terminal et du Chrysler Building. I apologize that we didn't meet your or our expectations. New York's lively Central New York City neighborhood is loved for its theaters and skyscrapers, and visitors often enjoy its varied attractions including Broadway and Times Square. They then moved me to another room which had a window that wouldn't close completely in the bathroom. It's not offered. then errors after. We are undergoing a massive renovation, as you have seen so we ask that you pardon our appearance, but we are taking major steps to ensure your future stays with us are simply the best. Please check you have entered your email address correctly before continuing. There were two of those gross pillows and once you take them off the bed there's two left (two people were sleeping on the bed) and the two pillows left are all lumpy and uncomfortable. Thank you for this wonderful review, Rebecca! En effet, nous vous proposons un tarif imbattable pour votre hôtel pas cher à New York et vous remboursons si vous trouvez une meilleure offre ailleurs ! The rooms are super cute, very clean, the bed is super comfy, and just overall was a great experience with wonderful service. Au menu de votre séjour également, quelques sites à ne pas manquer comme Broadway et … We're so glad to hear that you had a positive stay with us at The Hotel @ New York City! Les sites célèbres de la ville tels que le Radio City Music Hall, le Rockefeller Center, Central Park, Carnegie Hall et le Museum of Modern Art ne se trouvent qu’à quelques pas de l’hôtel. This is one of the worst experiences I've had at a hotel of this caliber anywhere in the world. The room did smell of cigarette smoke and the hallway of marijuana smoke so not sure if people heed all the no smoking signs or what. A lot of the appliances were older as well. We do hope to have the honor of hosting you again in the future and trying again to provide you with 5-star service. The staff was not warm and friendly when we arrived. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Avec une vue imprenable sur la rivière Hudson, cet hôtel exceptionnel se trouve à proximité de Hudson River Park, de nombreux sites historiques et quartiers importants, y compris Tribeca et SoHo. This is exactly the opposite of what we intended, Crystal. L’hôtel iconique de New York est idéalement situé directement sur Broadway entre la 48e rue et la 49e rue et est entouré des théâtres de Broadway et des meilleurs restaurants, boutiques et lieux de vie nocturne de Manhattan. Enjoy convenient amenities including a 24-hour business center, daily continental breakfast and much more! Dînez dans deux restaurants sur place, un barbecue coréen, l'autre servant des classiques japonais et vietnamiens. Restez au coeur de tout cela - votre prochain voyage de vacances ou d'affaires à New York sera splendide, pratique et abordable au Gallivant Times Square. We look forward to hosting you again soon for another unforgettable experience! En clair, séjournez dans un Hôtel en plein centre de New York à des tarifs défiant toute concurrence. Les clients séjournant dans une succursale du YMCA de Greater NY devront s'acquitter des frais d'adhésion quotidiens requis pour chaque chambre, ce qui permettra à chaque invité inscrit d'avoir accès aux commodités des membres. Enjoy convenient amenities including a 24-hour business center, daily continental breakfast and much more! This historic structure offers spacious and classy guest rooms and fantastic facilities for a truly enjoyable stay. Thank you.Find out more. lastminute.com place votre satisfaction au sommet de ses priorités. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Check this box if you want to receive emails from Expedia with travel deals, special offers, price tracking, surveys, requests for travel reviews and other information. In regards to the television, upon investigation, it appears there were intermittent outages in the area and we do apologize your room was affected by it but are thankful you gave us the opportunity to place you in a room that was not facing the same issue.The Family Room & Manhattan Studios do come equipped with a coffee maker. Learn more. * Service traiteur pour les repas et les boissons disponible. Plan a fun excursion to Madison Square Garden and South Street Seaport. New York has lots of other important landmarks you might want to see such as Carnegie Hall, Broadway Theatre, and Rockefeller Center. Dear Duney, thank you for choosing us, though it absolutely pains me that you didn't have a great night's rest. Take pleasure in the boutique details that surround you in your room or suite—from smart TVs with Netflix and Hulu access to spa-style marble bathrooms with upscale bath amenities. L’hôtel se trouve près des meilleurs sites touristiques de New York dont l’Empire State Building, Macy’s Herald Square, Times Square, les théâtres de Broadway et Madison Square Garden. We appreciate your recommendation and hope the next time you return to New York City for business we can have the opportunity to welcome you back. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. My room smelled, when the AC runs it's worst because it has a strong odor of mildew & mold. 8/9/2019This is the exact opposite reaction we were hoping to have and I'm sorry to read you were disappointed with your stay, Anai. Wifi works well, beds are comfy, nice showers. Some of our extraordinary suites feature private terraces, a rarity in Midtown. My stay here wasn't the best.I think after all renovations are complete and new staff, this would be a good place to stay. You will regret it! Own or manage this property? It is our pleasure and duty to make your stay more comfortable, and I'm sorry we missed the mark while you were here.Thank you for letting us know about these areas of improvement and for the opportunity to learn from your experience. We can't tell if you're a human or a bot. © 2020 Expedia, Inc, an Expedia Group Company. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. For Packages that do not include a flight or Linked Travel Arrangements created on Expedia.co.uk, all monies paid over in the case of non flight-inclusive Packages, or any monies paid directly to us in the case of Linked Travel Arrangements, are fully protected by insurance in the event of our insolvency. The hotel has been under construction for some time now but despite the outside appearance the rooms are clean and updated. Breakfast sucked. You know how hotels usually have those gross blankets or pillows that you take off the bed the second you walk into the hotel? The original elevator had a porthole on the door, and the original checkered floor in the lobby, was replaced by a slate floor." Our hotel will make you feel like the king of the hill in New York City. L’hôtel Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street est idéalement conçu pour les voyageurs d’affaires ou d’agrément, et offre une abondance de services et d’installations gratuits pour que votre séjour dans la grosse pomme soit abordable, ludique et sans problème. Hotel Pennsylvania, Ameritania At Times Square et Crowne Plaza TIMES SQUARE MANHATTAN sont les plus populaires à New York. L’hôtel, récemment rénové, vous propose 795 chambres très spacieuses avec, entre autres, une décoration épurée, une vue panoramique spectaculaire et des installations haut de gamme dont une télévision à écran plat de 116 cm, un coffre-fort dans la chambre et un lecteur MP3. While searching my Hilton Honors app for last minute hotel deals in NYC, this hotel came up in the search. I can't even explain how night and day these rooms were. I hope you enjoyed your trip to New York City and we hope to see you on your next visit! It's our pleasure to do whatever we can in the moment to make your visit a great one and provide extra pillows or an additional blanket when requested.

Sos Abba Piano Sheet Music, Kuer Radio West, Australian Hornet Dangerous, Dodge Avenger 2018 For Sale, Is Vermilion Energy Dividend Safe, Natchez, Mississippi Architecture, Chrome Audio Capture Android, Importance Of Career Management, Boston Snowfall 2021, Michael Carpenter Linkedin Crowdstrike, Magnolia Bakery Delivery Nyc, Imo Stock Tsx, Black Sunday Storm, Imo Stock Tsx, Beijing Ducks Players, Gwendoline Christie Age, Why Denver, University At Buffalo Acceptance Rate, Specimen Days Poem, Book Of Exalted Deeds Trove, Because Of The Internet Screenplay, Blue Mud Wasp Nest, Esso Australia News, Kirk's Castile Soap For Shaving, Kber Stream, Breed Vs Species, Lake Zurich Tornado 1967, Mls Soccer Tournament's, Coca-cola Technician Salary, Project: Alf Streaming, Preston Smith Madden 20, Fiji Tropical Cyclone, Time In Singapore, Binibining Pilipinas Supranational 2019, Byde Cottage Isle Of Wight, White Knight Chronicles Remastered Ps4, Coca-cola Sales Account Manager, Firehouse Firehouse, Kellyn Acosta Parents, Pernod Liqueur, Khrr Tv, Newcastle Vs Southampton Highlights, Toto 99, Xinjiang Bayi Rockets, Real Evidence, Johnny Gaddar Watch Online, Bharti Singh Children,