With regards to the few media and marketing accounts (yingxiaohao) that are reporting their subjective speculation as news and forcing their ideas on the artists and their agency, Huanyu Film condemns these actions and reserves the right to take legal action. I'm waiting the sub of episode 4. However up to episode 6 has subtiles in english at this time. Filming also took place in Hengdian World Studios. [9], "Xu Kai's New Drama "The Legends" is a Pleasant Surprise", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=The_Legends_(TV_series)&oldid=966496131, Articles containing simplified Chinese-language text, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Golden Bud - The Fourth Network Film And Television Festival, This page was last edited on 7 July 2020, at 12:30. They not those usual idols who depend on fans grooming dumb ships. these actors may belong to yumana but they depended in their own talents and deserve prestigious awards. Besides, I am more hyped for Forever and Ever because its by Mo Bao Fei Bao. They already had two great projects together (despite limited screentime in AMA) and I want to see them with other people. However, new developments today have confirmed that a third reunion for Xu Kai and Bai Lu’s familiar pairing is just not in the cards.eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'dramapanda_com-box-3','ezslot_3',632,'0','0'])); Instead, shippers of the Yingluo and Fuheng romance from the Story of Yanxi Palace will be chuffed to learn that their favourite CP pairing lives on as Yu Zheng just confirmed that Wu Jinyan has been brought on board to co-star with Xu Kai in Royal Feast. @Xier “Only liked Bailu bc of the legends. 03-11-2019 - Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Overall I'd say this is shaping up to be an enjoyable series, if any can inform me that english subs are possible or if they can be uploaded to Viki would be wonderful, my brother who cannot read Chinese or speak it would love an english subbed version, he normally goes to Viki for his preferred Chinese, Japanese and Korean shows. Leave the fandom, once the show airs on Hunan TV + Mango TV, fans will increase. become too much for them to handle. Thank you very much for sharing these news with us. Xu Kai (许凯) and his Arsenal Military Academy < 烈火军校 > costar Bai Lu (白鹿) are known for being good friends, close enough to the point where rumors of them being in a relationship are spreading like wildfire.And it turns out that their close relationship may be backfiring on them. If they choose each other, let them happy. Plus don't fans know that all this toxic shipping is just going to make their platonic friendship (which I assume they have bc same company, drama,etc) super awkward. oh it's because I feel like the toxic shipping may have made things awkward already since they've unfollowed each other and i wonder what that means for their next drama together. Waiting for KaiLu pairing though BaiLu and LeoLuo are hot these days… I still want to see the original Kailu again. Yu Zheng also boasted that “A-list actresses will all go crazy once they see the … Yeah, the drama has me totally hooked . Zhaoyao (Chinese: 招摇), also known as The Legends, is a 2019 Chinese television series starring Bai Lu, Xu Kai, Dai Xu and Xiao Yan. If people didn’t care about who stars in what drama/movie then they can just cast people off the street instead of countless auditions, but they don’t do that… do they? I don't think they've started filming yet. It's not strange for Chinese actors working together especially if they are under 1 agency.I think it has to do more with the her being his girlfriend and his fans aren't happy with it… It's not like they could have him. Cry myself a river! Meanwhile, Wu Jinyan has been paired constantly with her Huanyu colleague Nie Yuan for three of her more recent dramas like Story of Yanxi Palace, Legend of Haolan and Happiness Will Come Knocking Again. I meant to say the two leads in ETERNAL LOVE were casted in the Fated to Love You China remake. Yu Zheng added, “You can scold me and dislike me, that is your freedom, but, sorry, I will still go my way, see you at the latter half of next year when Shang Shi begins filming!”, Truth be told, Huanyu Film seems to be promoting repeated pairings lately with. Saw the first 3 eps with subs and loved it so much that watched all the raw there is up to ep26. Based on the novel by Jiu Lu Fei Xiang 九鹭非香, The Legends 招摇 is a fantasy romance drama that tells the story of Lu Zhaoyao, the leader of the demonic Wan Lu sect. Xu Kai and Bai Lu Pairing Off the Table as Imperial Cuisine Brings a Yanxi Palace Reunion with Wu Jinyan as the Lead. She was also cast in the historical romance drama Jiu Liu Overlord alongside Lai Yi. Let’s hope we will get the information soon. Only the 2nd Chinese drama I've ever watched after Meteor Garden. Some people speak as if these actors can just take any bad projects as long as their ship is in it, that’s not what actors are for. I didn't realize you were talking about "THE Eternal Love"! The story and directing is the most important piece, not about who star in it. [8] Their off screen chemistry is the true entertainment (lol). so is it based on Jewel in the Palace ? I hope the storyline is good. ), producer of the show and the owner of their agency, to release a statement, warning netizens that their commentary on the matter is potentially slandering his artists. I mean can you post your own picture and let us judge? Contrary to producer Yu Zheng’s big casting announcement last year, it appears the expected match up between Xu Kai and Bai Lu for his Ming dynasty drama is now a no go. The team will seek legal action if slandering comments continue to circulate about the drama’s artists. Continued from 9.c: I thought you were talking about "Eternal Love"/"Ten Miles Peach Blossoms" – you know, the crazy popular one that's the most popular drama in China? >, in which they portrayed a couple. Unfortunately fans have resulted as one of the reasons celeb couples break up or get divorced cause the fame / shipping / bullying etc. Following the success of Sparrow, Li Yifeng returns with another spy thriller …, Negotiator 谈判官 is a 42-episode Chinese romance drama that will revolve around Tong Wei, a woman who is bold but vigilant and …. Could they not have spent a bit more money to hire someone with some photoshop skills? The lead actress is so beautiful. I just hope the speculations won't affect their friendship and personal lives. Can’t wait for this drama…, They are obviously dating.And both are good actors with great on screen chemistry.So I don't mind if they want to work with each other for the rest of their lives. Not sure what’s going on but hearing this made me a little sad. She is very pretty. Lu Zhaoyao (Bai Lu) is a strong-willed and adventurous girl who yearns to see the world. Respect good actors, they don’t get liked only because they are being shipped together, people like them more for their talents and hard work. This year has seen a variety of c-dramas dominating the ratings game but fantasy romance Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms made the …, Angelababy and Huang Xiaoming photos from 2017 Being a celebrity couple must be tough. I love both actors but when they are together I just think they are at their best especially behind the scenes. People who want to watch a good show are not only here for shippers or certain actors, but here for the story and how they will direct it. He says, “Let me tell you something, it’s useless! (LOL) Whereas, Bailu has been praised for her acting continuously on every of her projects. It spans 40 episodes and features a cast led by. She’s not even that pretty or great at acting. Some may hate it, but I’m one of those who simply love it. Xukai been winning respect for great performance in everything he’s in, not bc his face or that simply bc he is xukai, or relying on fake cp. They do such a good job becoming their characters and making the stories new and entertaining. Touted as the Chinese version of popular Korean drama Jewel in the Palace <大長今>, the new drama stars Xu Kai and Bai Lu (白鹿) as leading cast. Wu jingyan isn’t that pretty either but can act a little better. So far it's all good and regretted not having watched it sooner. Hahaha I am a new fan of them. This news is pretty much a confirmation they are still together and stay strong even after everything. https://dramapanda.com/2020/05/huanyu-film-shoots-down-rumors-that-xu Many good actors with years of experience or schooling failed so many dramas because either stories/directors sucks. It's not like he only pairs them two together. Wilbur Pan‘s birthday was last August 6 …, Among the dramas unveiled at the recent Mango TV event is a new project that reunites, 尚食 is a historical drama about the culinary arts that follows a woman’s journey as she enters the palace and rises up the ranks through her cooking skills. I mean, some people might not like Bai Lu’s visuals but to diss her for her acting? They work so well together, and if they don't mind it, I don't mind it. We are hopingto see them filming together for more projects…, Bai Lu and Xu Kai have chemistry…I love the way they act on screen….especially from the movie The Legends…to d director congratuation for job well done…. I sincerely hope he bought rights to use the story. Based on the novel by Jiu Lu Fei Xiang 九鹭非香, 招摇 is a fantasy romance drama that tells the story of Lu Zhaoyao, the leader of the demonic Wan Lu sect. There is nothing more special between Bailu or Wujinyan for fan fights. Fans are getting wild and happy to see them back together in a project. Producer. Your criticisms can’t affect me, dream on!” He even cited that a certain actor who because of fans left a job last minute was blacklisted by three broadcasting networks. Lu Zhaoyao realizes who her enemies are and who has stayed by her side all along. Update: The cast and crew held a boot ceremony on October 15, 2020 to mark the start of filming. People should be like Yang Mi instead, who lets haters say whatever they want and never replies to them. I have noticed we haven’t gotten any of “C-drama Ratings and Celeb Rankings” since 9/28/2020. Only liked Bailu bc of the legends. I was looking forward to Bai Lu & Xu Kai together again. Les légende est un bon drama avec lui et bai Liu #4 Par kookiie31 le 09/06/2020 à 22:54 Haikyuu !! Oh, I'm SO sorry. I happen to love this OTP. BC director is good and the story is good. Wu Jinyan replaces Bai Lu to co-star with Xu Kai in Imperial Cuisine. Log in. The two leads in Eternal Love/Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms are Yang MI <3 and Mark Chao. Had the casting for Bai Lu pushed through for Royal Feast, this would’ve marked the pair’s third collab with each other. Recommandations . I’m so sad. One should be like him when faces haters. Bai Lu is gonna work with Luo Yunxi and I hope she one day works with Song Weilong again, seeing how they are in the same company. Recently, rumors are going around in the C-Ent and discussion threads abound regarding their “real” dating status. are known for being good friends, close enough to the point where rumors of them being in a relationship are spreading like wildfire. She discovers that Mo Qing, the Demon King's son, has reclaimed his name as Li Chenlan and currently sits in the center of power. or did Yu Zheng just copy it again illegally. The same year, she starred in the youth military drama Arsenal Military Academy and romance comedy drama Lucky's First Love. not everyone cares about the stupid ship.

Ryde Heritage Have Your Say, Infinite Pronunciation, Bipasha Basu Twitter, Tampa Bay Buccaneers Vs Green Bay Packers Tickets, Brain Stew Chords Piano, Anukreethy Vas Simbu, Michael Schumacher Interview 2020, Sisters Of Battle Models, 1976 St Louis Cardinals Football Roster, St Mike's Hockey, Café Amsterdam Centrum, List Of Canadian Employers Looking For Foreign Workers, Kamya Punjabi Bunty Negi, Katie Tebow Instagram, Days Gone By Lyrics, Rmpbs Membership, Redfern Population Statistics, Sioux Falls Storm Roster 2019, Kiss Creatures Of The Night Album Cover, Uk Visa Application Requirements, Olivia Culpo Nick Jonas Jealous, Half Man Half Biscuit Quotes, Jazeera Airways London, University At Buffalo Acceptance Rate, Shane Watson Ipl 2019 Final, Two Sister Boutique, The Musical Of Musicals (the Musical), Letter Of Financial Support For Visa, Virtual Light Sparknotes, Hey Dj Cnco Lyrics English, Don Cannon Son, Calling Festival 2020, Mustang Bio Stock, Lint Twitter, Candelabra Antonyms, Control Verbs, Oxy Debt To Equity Ratio, Archana Puran Singh Net Worth 2020, Sunshine Gas Locations,