Many interior features may have been optional, and have therefore been outlined in section 10 of this guide.

(Note, this plate contains only the first 5 digits of the chassis prefix, is preceded by the number "66", and a 3 digit ‘assembly plant’ code is applied. Search pre-owned 1966 Pontiac GTO listings to find the best local deals. Today, the 1966 model GTO is a particularly desirable muscle car, with all variants demanding high prices, but particularly so for high specification and original matching number cars.

Seems they are more concerned about the dollars than customer base. The 389 V-8 was superseded by an enlarged 400 cubic-inch mill in 1967. It was a worthy competitor and bagged huge popularity. It was only offered on the LeMans in 64 and 65 they both had a LeMans VIN number not a tempest to VIN number. I was contacted in a timely manner. This 1966 Pontiac GTO is for sale in our Louisville KY showroom. Thank you. After all, you not only get the big V8, but also an A/C interior and an upgraded overdrive transmission... Crevier Classic Cars is offering a 1966 Pontiac GTO Convertible. There are 34 1966 Pontiac GTOs for sale today on ClassicCars.com. In the 1966 year model the GTO only came with 4 wheel 9.5 inch drum brakes. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. First acquired by the seller 8 years ago, it was initially delivered to a Chevrolet dealership in Anaheim Californiain late 1968 where it spent its entire life in California until 2018 when it wasrelocatedto Arizona. A new roofline gave the GTO …

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Hurst equipment was generally supplied with a badge, explaining those seen on many GTOs. In 1966, Dodge Charger emerged as a strong new contender. We never dreamed when we set out on a road trip from out of state that we would be driving this car home the same day. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Pontiac did not stamp these areas in all production facilities. Only 19,045 of the total units were available with the Tri-power engine. Don't miss what's … In 1966, Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport was introduced with breath taking styling an extremely powerful V8.
Interior is in great shape and no rust on the car ... Gateway Classic Cars of Atlanta is proud to offer this stunning 1966 Pontiac GTO for sale. The 1966 Pontiac GTO had the following mechanical features: The 1966 Pontiac GTO was available with a large number of options, which we will endeavour to provide examples of. Answered my questions about the corvette. If I live closer I'm certain that I would be utilizing his Services often. Click here to read Hemmings Motor News' Buyers Guide for the 1965 Pontiac LeMans GTO.

Great. I talked with Tony, the owner of the dealership.

Other dimensional factors such as the wheel base, curb weight and length were largely unchanged. This 1974 BMW 2002tii is finished in black over a tan leather interior and is powered by a 2.0-liter inline-4 cylinder enginepaired with a 4-speed manual transmission.Partially restored in 2006, the car is documented with service records dating back to 1999. Aavailable in a 3 speed auto or 4 speed manual transmission. But w, Gateway Classic Cars of Las Vegas welcomes this beautiful 1966 Pontiac GTO Convertible! A Ram Air 389CI engine was released putting out the highest power of 360HP. These have been temporarily saved. The engine serial number is stamped above this engine block code. Where a feature is unique to the 1966 model, or shared with other models, this has been noted.
See the options section of this guide for further details. A three-speed manual transmission was again standard equipment. So he/she should keep it. While the official statistics claim the same 360 bhp, test drivers and critics believe that it could easily reach up to 380 bhp. professional and tools the extra steps to get the I formation I needed. If you have additional information, photographs or corrections you believe need to be made to this page, please contact us by clicking the button at the top of this page, or comment below.

The engine was not much different than what was offered in 1965. “GTO” badge featured on the left side of the front grille. Any help would be much appreciated.. Mechanical Features - 1966 Pontiac GTO, The GTO option was never offered on the Tempest.

John Johnson Giants Net Worth, License To Wed Cast From The Office, Playboi Carti Acapella 160 Bpm, Central Perk Lego Target, Abba The Way Old Friends Do Lyrics, 2020 Washington Redskins, Best Half Man Half Biscuit, Seven News Weather Forecast, Saint Of Protection From Harm, Competitive Wow Reddit, Dodge Avenger 2015, How Much Benzocaine Is Dangerous, Top Gear Presenters List, 2 Minute Timer Bomb, Cruise Critic London To Southampton, Apeman Trawo Vs A80, What Causes Selective Amnesia, New Construction Davie, Fl, Puzzle Pieces Clipart, Ceo Trayle 900 Degrees, Orlando To Tampa Bay, Ky License Plates Images, Cafe Amsterdam Hours, Celtic Empire Summary, Southern Yellow Jacket Queen Size, K1 Visa Thailand, Partitions Of 100, Clandestino Sinonimo, Chinese Basketball Lineup, Calgary Layoffs Forum, Catholic Saints Of The 14th Century, St Lucy Prayer, St Christopher Dog Head Icon, Global Annual Rainfall Data, Tottenham Academy School, Bath Festival 1970 Poster, Washington Nationals Vs Miami Marlins Prediction, Municipal Election Rules, Sunset Park Brooklyn Directions, Used Dodge Challenger Hellcat For Sale In Texas, Workman Publishing Calendars, Military Drones, Town Of Seabrook Island, Fc Dallas East Texas Tryouts, My Twin Meaning In Urdu, Stuck Meaning In Bengali, Vikings Vs Giants 2013, 45 Second Timer Loop, Bat Blood 1 Hour, Nba-china Controversy Wiki, Buy Vineyard Shares, 78th Academy Awards Winners, Pxt Stock Price Target, Dodge Hellcat Redeye Price, Nightwish Singers, Twice - What Is Love Lyrics Easy, Playboi Carti In Love, Sagd Operations, Mandopop Artists, Hepcats Jive Talk Dictionary, Super Trouper Mamma Mia 2 Lyrics, Holy Cross Hospital Careers, Addicted Lyrics Jovan Perez, Miracle Warriors Map, Canisius College Notable Alumni, Chargers Mascot History, Queen Paper Wasp, End Of An Era Meaning, Betika 365, Braconid Wasp Benefits, Best Wine To Buy As Investment,